Friday, July 6, 2012

The G Bloggers

GROUP G, N207, Master of Arts in Nursing
University of the Philippines Open University


Acting as one. Believing in each other. Committing to excellence. Doing whatever it takes. Embracing a common vision. Fostering group intelligence. Giving the benefit of the doubt. Harnessing the power of many. Inspiring cooperation, not competition. Juggling skills and talents. Kindling collaborative genius. Looking out for each other. More 'we' and less 'me' thinking.Not minding who gets the credit. Overcoming obstacles together. Putting principles before personalities. Quickly resolving differences. Recognizing each other's strengths. Sharing the workload. Treating each other with respect. Utilizing everyone's skills. Valuing everybody's input. Working side by side. Xpecting exponential results. Yearning to succeed together. Zestfully wanting to make a difference.



Mamaril, Ella Rose. Mamutuk, Azimah. Mata, Ramon Paulo
Matabilas, Raymart. Melencio, John Alex. Molina, Vincent. Moscoso, Jan-Michael
Orunmuyiwa, Grace. Pacatan, Dominique. Paclibar, Karen. Palengleng, Maria Corazon
Pamintuan, Jake. Panaguiton, Ann Willch. Pangilinan, Lee Elvin. Parrenas, Mellisa





2 comments:

  1. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Asthma,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia,Love Spell,Prostate Cancer,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Blood Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Love Spell,Weak Erection,Breast Enlargment,Penis Enlargment,Hpv,Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ info@drituaherbalcenter.com. I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a victim of weak erection and premature ejaculation,for the
    past 4 years,and for this past 4 years my life was horrible,one day i saw a
    post of a man being cured by a Doctor, called Dr Imoloa,so i contact him
    and i get the cure from him,and my 4 years disaster and pains were like a
    dreams so if you have this problem of weak erection and premature
    ejaculation he also have cure for lupus disease, corneal ulcer, polio disease,
    Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, cystic fibrosis, epilepsy,joint pain,
    fetal alcohol spectrum, schizophrenia, lichen planus, cancer, diabetes, asthma syphilis, and many more... you can contact Dr Imoloa for help,Email drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com / whatssapp +2347081986098.
    -

    ReplyDelete